Chicken Tamarind and Lime Wrap
Tamarind is an ingredient that is used throughout Asia and is now becoming much more common here in the UK. Our tamarind chutney is dark and sticky, with a hit of fresh lime juice and some fresh coriander – you have that an unmistakable flavour of Southern Asia.
- 1 x Flour Tortilla Wrap (TW011)
- 15g Carrot, Grated
- 80g Cooked Chicken, sliced
- 5g Fresh Coriander
- 30g Tamarind Chutney (CHU36)
- Squeeze of Fresh Lime Juice
- 15g Spring Onion, sliced
- Mix the chicken and tamarind chutney together with a squeeze of lime juice.
- Lay the chicken across the centre of the wrap.
- Sprinkle the grated carrot, spring onion and fresh coriander over the chicken.
- Fold up wrap.