Giganti Ricotta and Asparagus with Chicken Purée, Truffle and Grated Boiled Eggs
This pasta is available to order – please follow this link.
INGREDIENTS (4 SERVINGS)
400g Giganti with ricotta and asparagus
Vegetables (1 carrot, 2 stalks, celery, 1 onion)
1 medium chicken breast
50g asparagus tips
10g black truffle
2 fresh radishes
Salt & pepper to taste.
- For the chicken purée: put the chicken and vegetables in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for at least 1 hour (2 hours max).
- When ready, transfer the chicken breast into a blender adding some of the broth until the purée is liquid. Season it with salt, pepper and grated truffle.
- Boil the eggs for about 7 minutes, let them cool in a pot then remove the eggshell and grate finely.
- In the meantime, boil the Giganti in salty water for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir fry the asparagus tips and slice the radishes.
- Serve pouring some of the chicken purée onto a plate, add the pasta and garnish with grated egg, stir-fried asparagus tips and sliced radishes.
Try also serving this Spring pasta dish with Cacio e Pepe (Cheese and black pepper sauce)