Cornish Sea Salt & Chocolate Bark Recipe
Sea Salted Chocolate & Orange Bark with Roasted Almonds
Try combining Belcolade Chocolate with our wonderful Cornish Sea Salt for some great chocolate treats this festive season.
- 900g Belcolade Dark Chocolate Pistoles (CHO58)
- 100g Blanched Almonds, roasted and chopped (NUT18)
- 4tbsp Orange Zest
- A sprinkle of Cornish Sea Salt (CON114)
- Line a baking tray with parchment.
- Melt 3/4 of the chocolate over a bain-marie to 45-50c then add the remaining 1/4 of the pistoles (this is a quick method for tempering the chocolate).
- Warm the chocolate back up to between 31-33c
- Spread the melted chocolate over the parchment paper to around 5-5mm thick.
- Whilst warm, sprinkle with the orange zest, almonds and Cornish Sea Salt flakes.